Carolyn's Clay Color System - PDF Tutorial
In this e-tutorial you will learn:
* how to mix clay color recipes and organize them with your own color library system
* how to mix up new colors by making your own Custom Color Wheel Charts
* how to make a Six-Step Color Blend
* a fun technique for testing color combinations I call my Mini-Mokume
* how to make some beads from your mokume
Through this lesson you will:
* have more confidence in mixing and combining colors
* have a more organized clay area
* have more time and clay to get right into your projects
Included with this lesson are:
* cards to print out with more than 50 of my favorite color recipes using Kato polyclay to get you started. -- Option now available to print out onto 4"x6" (10cm x 15cm) index cards.
(Note: some of these recipes can be adapted to other clay brands and separate cards are provided.)
* printable worksheets for mixing clay blends and your own custom color wheels
* printable cards to record and save your own color blends and mixes.
* 23 pages of instruction and photos
* 38 pages of printable worksheets, charts and recipe cards
This tutorial will be sent out to the e-mail address provided within 24 hours of purchase.